Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SP and Company

Happy Wednesday!
It is time for a SP and Company card. This week I also used SP & Company's color challenge colors too. I love the colors this week.
Here is my card.

I used SP & Company's "Candy Hearts" set for the Cutie Pie and the hearts and hugs on the little top. The Congratulations is from "Ultimate Sentiments I" stamp set. The little dress was cut using Cricut cartridge New Arrivals. It is always nice to have some congratulation on a new arrival on had.

There are an lot of fun things coming to SP & Company so be sure to check in often.


Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Linda this is such a cute little cad - wonderful for a new baby!

June Houck said...

Very sweet little girl card….it has it all: pink, luscious ribbon, scallops, yum!

Nati Tristan said...

That is so super cute! Love how darling it is!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Those are some challenging colors, and I love they way you used them on your card!

{Chrissie} said...

Adorable! You rocked that color challenge!!!!

Terrie said...

very very cute .. I love your card .. great use of the color combo