Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SP and Company

Hi Happy Wednesday,
Today I have another SP & Company card for you. I used Easter Eggy stamp set to create this "Hi Chickie" card. Even though this set has Easter in its name it can be used to make an everyday card. I love that about SP & Company sets. The have so many uses.
The wreath is from a local stamp store and I used black embossing powder. The flowers were punched with a SU punch. The little bird is stamped, cut out and popped up. The sentiment  and bird are from the Easter Eggy Stamp set. The paper is Cosmo Cricket and the ribbon is SU.
Friday, I will be the guess designer at SP and Company so be sure to stop back. I am going to use one of Samantha's new digi stamps. Now head over to SP and Company and see what the other designers have created for you today.


Thanks for stopping,

7 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

This is such a nice card, I can't wait to see you Friday :0)

Sharon said...

Linda this is just gorgeous- great card.

Dina said...

I love this card,very pretty! Hugs! Dina

Ash said...

This is adorable!! Love your color choices!!!

Hugz,
Ash

Danni said...

Love the little birdy!! So cute! Great card!

Anonymous said...

cute... love the colors ..

Stephanie said...

Love this card, Linda! So pretty!