Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SP and Company

Happy Wednesday,
Well I am busy taking care of my DH. He had eye surgery yesterday and is recovering nicely. We are off to the Dr. to have the patch taken off.

So you are here for a Scrapmaster's Paradise card and I have a quick an easy card for you today.
I used the darling SP and Company stamp set Easter Eggy to create my card.


The base card is SU cardstock that I embossed.  The image is stamped on white card stock that was cut with Beaded Oval by Nestabilities. Then I colored the image with Copic markers. The ribbon is from SU and the pearls are from Michaels. Oh and the little green grass was made with a post it.

Now head over to SP & Company to see what the other DT's have created for you.

 
Thanks for stopping,





13 comments:

Sharon said...

That's so cute Linda - it may be quick and simple but it looks great!

I wonder said...

Hi Linda! Its Vicki from MeLoveBono! LOL Thank you so much for going thru all that trouble to visit my blog! You know...I think I have been here on your blog before somehow...maybe from Cardz TV or something..I LOVE your bunny card! I think Easter Cards have made their way into my favorite category with Christmas cards this year! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I am sure I will be back here soon ;) have a great week!

vicki

Curt in Indy said...

Super cute image, and I love the 3-D grass you did with it. I also am in love with that Nestabilities die. It is beautiful and perfect for this card. Glad your husband is doing well with his eye surgery. Best, Curt

June Houck said...

That is a fab Nestie! It is perfect for your sweet card. Thank you for sharing :)

Angi Barrs said...

So sweet and adorable. Love those little chicks.

Kate said...

Such a Pretty Card Linda. Love it. TFS
Kate

Lacey Stephens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danni said...

Hope your dh has a speedy recovery!
Very cute card!

Anonymous said...

LInda this card is lovely..

TFS...

Ivette- SP Diva

Nanette said...

Very pretty card...TFS!

Sara I. said...

Wishing your hubby a speedy recovery and what a good wife you are taking such good care of him! Love the card, Linda - the embossing just is fabulous and love the ribbon, too!

Schell said...

Oh I love this little chick! So adorable! Thanks for following my blog :0) About the ATG tape, I go through a company called The Tape Depot online. Here is the link https://www.thetapedepot.com/cart/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/ Just select ATG tapes from the left column. This is not the Scotch brand so if you don't mind that the price is awesome and I have never had any problems with it :0)
Yes, I always put everything away :0) It's part of my OCD :0) I will actually have a new video coming on my room since I have moved it to it's final location. Thanks for commenting and I hope enjoy following me. Have a super Sunday and Happy Easter! Hugs!!!!

VICTORIA said...

I love this card. Victoria :)