Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Madison Mingle Card

Hi Everyone,
I promised to show you the cards I made last weekend at the Madison Mingle. Well first you have to see the one that I created for my project. I even made you a video to show you how I did it.




Here are a few of the many cards I made at the mingle. I completed 48 card and I only made a few changes. Some I didn't add the sentiment. Other cards I may have messed up and had to do my own thing. The one thing I found my self doing was using an embossing folder even if it wasn't in the directions. I guess I really like embossing folders.
The name under the card is the name of the person who brought the project.

Project by Lee Lauzon

Project by Lisa Ciufo
Project by Pam Pencner
Project by Mary Jo Loeffelholz



Project by Marie Murton





Project by Elaine Deliberto
There are more to come so be sure to stop back. It was so much fun spending a weekend with so many talented ladies.

Thanks for stopping,

11 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty card! love the embossing matching the flowers
kacee

Sharon said...

Linda your card is wonderful - wow the flowers look so effective coming off the page like that!

Dawnll said...

Congrats on winning the machine- how darn exciting!
Your card is beautiful- I love this stamp set and would love that set and card.
I recognized Lee's card right away- so use to her style..lol
All of them are wonderful- and how exciting to finish that many for the weekend

Angi Barrs said...

Wow...gorgeous. Love the pretty lilac color on the flowers. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project Linda! Thanks for sharing the others too - they are cute :)

LeAnne said...

What a fun weekend you must have had! Your pretty card reminds me of something I saw this morning! Check this out:
http://stampersblog.franticstampers.com/2011/03/28/hydrangea-frame.aspx?ref=rss

WOW!

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful cards. I love them. Linda stop by my blog sometime i have an award for you. Victoria :)

Sara I. said...

Wow, they are each so beautiful - you were busy!! Love the way you did the hydrangea and the fabulous way you always pull off those CAS cards!

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Linda what a beautiful selection of cards, gosh they look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

jengd said...

I LOVE your card! Thanks for following my blog- I'm now a follower of yours also. I really hoped to put in for Samantha's DT but unfortunately, company came, a preschooler's Spring Break came and time went. Hopefully next time.

Cindy said...

Linda, This is a beautiful card!! Purple is my favorite color, so of course it makes it even better!!
I do live in Madison!! Please let me know about the Madison Mingle.. Any other stamping t hings coming up that you know about??
you can email me at peccindy@yahoo.com
I would love to know!!
Thank you!
Cindy