Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

What's on your desk?

Laurel over at Paper and Scissors Rock! is having a challenge to use what is on your desk.
This is the card I made with the stuff on my desk.
I even have a video to show you that this was all on my desk.


I could have made many more cards or projects with all the stuff on my desk. This little card didn't even make a dent in all the stuff. It did cause me to clean up when I was done with this card and video. I hope you will join the challenge. I want to know that I am not the only one with a messy desk.

Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

I have alot of stuff on my desk too LOL But I did manage to clean up my area

LeAnne said...

LOL! My desk is a little cleaned up right now cuz I haven't had a chance to mess it up---but there are a couple of things that could be used for this challenge! Cool creation--very vogue!

Unknown said...

Such a cool card, I love that silhouette girl and the dress she's wearing!

Danni said...

Neat card! Love her sparkly dress!!

Laurel DeViney said...

Love it! Thanks for taking the challenge!

Tracy said...

Nice card.
I like the red dress you put on her.
My desk is clean right now, but I am sure its not going to last long, lol.