Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

Hi I have a card I made for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and Birthday Sundaes Challenge. I love that their challenge is to help you build up your birthday card stash. I read about it over at Scraps 4 Fun. Have you been to Sonia's blog? It really is fun. Her cards are wonderful.  Designed2Delight's is Birthday Sundaes Challenge sponsor this week so I went to their blog and they had this wonderful image for free. I was in the mood to make a vintage card and this is what I came up with.
I use Copic markers to color the image. Next I distressed it with SU Chocolate Chip. The ribbon is some of the seam binding that I dyed with SU Creamy Caramel. I am having a lot of fun with that spool of seam binding. The brad is a SU one.
I think that is all but if you have any questions I would be happy to get back to you. Make sure you leave a way I can get a hold of you.
Thanks for stopping,

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful card Linda - I love the earthy colours you have used!

Ash said...

This is adorable!! I love the vintage look! Great Job!

Hugz,
Ash
http://cricut-crazed-lady.blogspot.com/

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous card!!! Gorgeous houndtooth pp and love your binding/ribbon treatment!!

Dawnll said...

Love the vintage lok and that seam binding is wonderful.
Love anything with hounds tooth.

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card!! Love the vintage look!!

Maria said...

WOW!! this is a great great and amazing card!!!!
I like it so much!

LeAnne said...

Lovely vintage-looking card!

Jacqueline said...

Very Pretty ...following u back. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments.
Hugs ~ Jacqueline

keshapooh said...

very beautiful birthday card.