Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday

Happy Saturday to you all,
It is time for another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle challenge. This week we have a recipe: 3 pattern papers, 3 flowers, 3 sparkles, 1 ribbon...you can use anything else that you want as long as it contains these things.
Here is my card:
There are three papers from basic Gray I think. The three flowers have sparkle. The happy birthday is an old SU stamp and the ribbon is  from Bo Bunny I think. All the paper was in my scrap bin. I used SU very vanilla for the card base and punched a hole with a circle punch in the right hand cornor. Then I punch a flower and circle in it to get the little flower around the sentiment which is stamped on the liner on the inside of the card.
This is really a fun challenge and I hope you will join us at SSDS.  I look for ward to seeing what you come up with.
Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

June Houck said...

Very cute card, Linda :) That is some yummy ribbon too…it practically has me crooking 'cause I love polka dots!

Sharon said...

Great card Linda - love what you have done with the challenge criteria!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable blue color. And love that polka dot ribbon. :)

Dawnll said...

How fun with the window and yummy squares of paper-
blessings Dawn ll

Unknown said...

Linda,
I love the blue! This card is adorable! I have guven you an award. Please go to my blog to get it:) Congratulations! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

The Mama Monkey said...

Great job with the recipe! Love your idea to use the squares!