Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Love Beads and Pins

Hi Everyone I hope you are having a wonderful week.
I went to my first garage sale of the season. Yeepee! I only got was a small bag of beads but that is OK because I know I will use what I got. I have been making pins to go on my cards and I am really having fun.
Last weekend I got the Tim Holtz Dress form diecut. When I got it home I was a little disapointed in the size.  It is a bit to big for an A2 card. I desided to use it right away.  I created a larger card for a special friend.
Here is what it looks like.
Now you have to watch the video to see what is inside. Sorry I like making videos. I am hoping that I will get better with practice.  The video also shows how I make the pins I am using on my cards.


I hope my creations motivate you today.

Thanks for stopping,

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is incredible! What a lucky, blessed person this will be, who gets this beautiful package! I love your music, seeing your cat, listening to you do your video. It made a nice ending to a really crappy day....seriously!

Sharon said...

Love love love this Linda!!! Great work - love the dress form and pins!

Unknown said...

Linda,
Thank you so much for doing the video! I have a ton of beads that someone gave me and I was clueless as to what to use them for! This is perfect!
The card is beyond awesome! You need to entire it in a competition:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

June Houck said...

This is a magnificent card! I still have two doilies on my craft table (from two different restaurants…I put them in my purse BEFORE I ate my soups!) Thanks for the inspiration :)

Maria said...

Linda,
this is a great card!!! I just ordered the die and can't wait to keep it in hands! Thanks for the video and for sharing your idea!:)

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous!!! Also, congrats to you on 500 followers!!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Your card is beautiful Linda. All the detail if fabulous.....your friend is going to love it! I love Graphic 45 too.....so much that I haven't wanted to cut in to it! You have given me the inspiration to use it.
Congrats on 500 followers!

Tracey said...

Me again....All the detail IS fabulous, not IF! sorry

THERESA said...

Love the detail, stunning!!
Congrats on the 500 mark.......:))
Stick pins are all the rage now, i love them! I have a lot of sunning beds, send me your mail addy to tgerber at telkomsa dot net and i will send you some for your pins!!
I came from K Andrew's love party........:))
lotsa luv