Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cinema Saturday

I haven't made a card for Cinema Saturday for a long time. Gina K is the special guest designer this week and there are some nice prizes. She chose the move Pretty Woman. Her card is fantastic. You can see it here. As soon as I read Pretty Woman I knew what stamp I wanted to use. The stamp set is called Be Yourself and it is from CTMH. The DP is from CTMH and is from a pack called Unforgettable. The pink card stock, called Pretty in Pink, and the white ribbon are from SU . The dress is the same DP that I paper pieced and colored with a Jelly Roll Stardust pen. The pink gems are by AMuse. The little tag is from Gina K Designs. It is a plastic tag that you can stamp. It says, "One of a kind," and is from the same stamp set. When I got this set I didn't think I would use it that much but it turns out that it is one of my favorite.
Thanks for stopping and be sure to let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Nancy K said...

This is Really cute Linda. I really like the colors together, the stamp is adorable, and you gotta love the sparkle!

scrapperjulia said...

This is really pretty! Love the colors and how you added the sparkle to the frame, great card!

Karin said...

This is a great card...I love the sweet girl-y look it has!

Nellie Mae said...

This is sooo cute!!

Sankari W. said...

So looooovely!!! LOVE that stamp set and the tag is awesome and perfect!! THe colors that you used are lovely and I am so glad that you played!!! THank you so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge!!! Hope you had fun and will play along again!!!
hugs!
Sankari :)

theneon said...

This is a real dazzler -- and a "one of a kind" -- beautiful job.