Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

High Hopes Halloween Card


Gary went fishing today so I went to my craft room. I really need to unwind. It was a long four days of school. The week didn't end so well. It was hot and the children were worn out. Then I was in my classroom until 6:00p.m. looking for my keys. I had my car key but I need my school keys and I never did find them. So I had to call the principle. I sure hope they show up on Monday morning. Maybe it was a sign that I shouldn't go to school this weekend. I brought a bunch of work home with me and I'll get to that after I finish this.
I made this card for High Hopes Challenge which was a Halloween card. This was last Sundays challenge. I am not sure I will get it in on time but that's OK I had fun making it.
The stamp is from High Hopes. The ant has a plant in his hands on the stamp but I just changed it to the pumpkin by masking out the plant and masking in the pumpkin. The card is pumpkin pie from SU and the stamp on the side is from a set by CTMH. I just picked it on Thursday night. It is a neat set with different boarders. I colored the ant with Copic markers. The Trick or Treat is from Mouse House & Friends.
Well this is number two of the five project I completed today. Thanks for stopping and let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, this is fabulous and I love how you popped in the pumpkin in replace of the plant pot. Such gorgeous colours too, Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Holly Young said...

Great job at making this into a Halloween image by adding a pumpkin! Cute card Linda!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

This Card is adorable! Thanks for playing along at High Hopes! Great Imagination!!

Danni said...

Very cute card!

Crissy Armstrong said...

That was a stroke of genius to give him the pumpkin bucket! I love your colors and masking!

CraftieConnie said...

This little ant is so adorable!