Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stamp TV Collor Challenge 31

This is a quick post. I have been making cards all weekend and now I have to make time to post them. I should be cleaning the house and garden but I will get to that later.
This is my card for Stamp TV color challenge 31. The challenge is to use any shade of RED (Rocket Red, Bravo Burgundy or Rose Red, or pinks),Soft Sand (or Kraft), Chocolate Kiss, Cream or white. The boarder is done with Borderabilities from the Lattice set. I use it to cut the card base which is Kraft and then a layer of chocolate brown. The flower is from Gina K's Friendship Blooms set. I stamped it with SU rose red and colored that with Copic markers. The sentiment is from A Year of Flowers by Melanie Muenchinger. I embossed that with white embossing powder. Then I used a VersaMark pen and clear embossed the flower. The white stitching is done with a white gel pen. The little flowers are something I had. The white ribbon is from SU.
Well I am off to clean the house;(

Thanks for stopping. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Stef H said...

you do red so well - LOL. would love to see you in my color challenge at squigglefly snr!!!! no prizes, but sure is fun!

and this is beautiful!

hugs,

Caryl P said...

What a beautiful card! I'm so jealous that you were making cards this weekend. Yesterday I was working and today I cleaned the house and was too pooped to craft after that. Here's to another week!