Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cracked Glass


The technique this week at Stamp TV is called Cracked Glass. I didn't have the thick clear embossing powder and I did have to do the technique many times to get it to work. I think I liked it better before I cracked it but it is a different look. I don't think it is a technique I will use much. Now that I say that I will probably find myself using it more than I thought I would. It would look cool on a winter card.
The stamp is by Theresa Momber call Autumn Beauty. I used Copic markers. The card stock is SU Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke and Pure Luxury Green Apple. The sentiment is by Melanie Muenchinger. The tag is Fancy Tags.
This card also works for Paper Manic Challenge #2 which is ribbon. Pile it On which is punchers. Do nesties count as a punch?
Thanks for stopping. Please leave a comment and let me know you were here.

6 comments:

Danni said...

This is such a gorgeous card!!

Holly Young said...

you did a great job with it Linda. I think cracked glass looks great on anything you want to look shabby chic or vintage.

Stef H said...

this is beautiful and you did way better than i ever could. i steered clear of that technique!

just beautiful.

hugs,

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Thanks so much for playing!
Dee - Pile It On DT

Katie said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing at PIO this week.

Brenda said...

Beautiful card!! I love that stamp set!!

Thank you for playing.
Brenda-Pile It On GDT