Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #44 Wrap it Up

This weeks challenge for High Hopes is called Wrap it Up. The challenge was to make anything but a card. I found these boxes in out copy room and thought they would make cute gift card boxes. Instead of cards I am going to put tea bags in this on and give it as a get well gift. A lot of the teachers are already coming down with sore throats and bad colds. I thought this might make them feel better.
The stamp is from High Hopes and the "tea for two" and the little tea cup on the flap are from a Hero Arts stamp set. I colored the angle with Copic markers. I also used atyou Spica baby blue glitter pen on the wings.
I made this on Sunday but I schedule the post for today. I hardly get to my email during the week. I really like that I can schedule post for different days.
Thanks for stopping and let me know what you think.

7 comments:

brenda said...

What a brilliant idea Linda and a beautifully coloured image as well.

B x

Danni said...

How clever and cute!

Maria said...

This is a great idea and will be very much appreciated by the teachers. Love the image and how you've colored it so beautifully with Copics. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Hugs, Maria

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is a really thoughtful gift for the teachers! I hope they appreciate your artwork, it is so pretty!

Caryl P said...

Fabulous idea! Our teachers here are getting sick too so I may need to CASE that if I can find a cute box. Love the scheduled posts, but never found time to create last weekend. This weekend I'm scheduling it!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous gift idea, I love how you decorated the box and one of my favourite images too, Have a great Sunday. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lacey Stephens said...

Very cute! What a great idea! I have to admit, I don't have this image...may have to add it to my next wholesale order!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week. We have a fun and easy one for you this week. I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com