Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wild Card Cricut Cartridge

This is the third thing I accomplished on Sunday.
I was watching the videos over at the Pink Stamper to learn how to use some of my Cricut cartridges. I made this card with the Wild Card Cartridge. I used the colors from last weeks Color Throwdown; Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, and Chocolate Chip. The leaves are from a stamp set by Gina K called Signs of Autumn. The sentiment is from a stamp set called Elegant Post by Nina Brackett. I used my Cuttle bug to emboss the center of the flower. The Potluck Friday challenge at Stamp TV was called Outside the Lines that is how I came up with the stem for the flower.
I need to spend more time making cards with my Cricut it is so much fun to use.
Thanks for stopping. Please leave a comment and let me know you were here.

8 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I think you did a great job! I REALLY need to get a Cuttlebug!

bumblebee creations said...

these are gorgeous! Love them! Now I need to add another cart to my wish list!

brenda said...

Hi Linda, sinple elegance, I always think cuttlebugging adds something special to a card.

B x

Sarah said...

Ohhhh this is GREAT!

Patricia Garcia said...

Oh this is awesome I love the colors, my Cricut is abandoned I better dust him off and give it some love!!!

Hugs
Patricia

Stef H said...

oh wow! i cannot convice myself to get a cricut. convince me!

hugs,

Caryl P said...

What a cute card, I love it! Too bad it took me until Saturday to get around to stopping by any blogs....this year is going to be a tough one! Hope you are enjoy the weekend now!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link