Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Am Back!


Hi everyone, Boy has this been an exhausting week. Every year I forget how seven year old children drain you of your energy. Next year I am going to the Mall of America to acclimate myself to all the movement and noise before the first week of school.
I spent 8 hours in my classroom yesterday getting ready for next week. Today I played in my scrape room. I feel so renewed. I made this card for Color Throwdown, Unscripted Sketches 22, ABC Challenge, and Pile it On. I can't do a card everyday now so when I do one I have to make it count.
The colors are SU Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, and Chocolate Chip. The DP and stamp are from SU. The image is mounted on Chocolate Chip that was cut out with Shapeabilities Fancy Tags. I just got it in the mail from Stamp TV. I LOVE it. The sentiment is a stamp from CTMH called For Every Occasion. The ABC challenge is C for circle. I think dots are circles. The designer paper also has circles on it. Pile it On's challenge this week is to make a birthday card.
I made another card and a scrapbook page that I will post later this week.
I sure miss being here everyday. Thanks for stopping and leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you think about the card.

19 comments:

Holly Young said...

I agree that dots are circles. I love the tag! Really love the colors of this card too Linda.

Kristin Eberline said...

This is a lovely birthday card! Love how you framed your main image :) Great job with the CTD challenge!

Katie said...

Linda,
This is lovely!
Great job on all the challenges and thanks for including PIO in your list!

quiltedcavalier said...

Very pretty - lovely colors.

It is that time of year again, I can't believe winter is right around the corner already.
~Roberta

Caryl P said...

OH how good of you to not just make a card, but to make it for many challenges! It's a beauty, I love the colors you chose.
I've enjoyed my weekend, but haven't done much sitting or scrapping so that is on the agenda today...after some yard work unfortunately! And then I do have some more school things to get done, it never seems to end in September. Hope your second week isn't as exhausting!

Dawnll said...

What a nice card you made, I am loving that you used so many products...thanks for playing along with US.

Unknown said...

I love the stamped image, it's lovely! Great job combining all of those challenges! Fantastic take on this weeks Unscripted sketch. Thanks for joining us again this week!

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jennifer Stricker said...

What a wonderful card! I love the pattern paper you used, great combination. Thank you for playing with Pile It On! this week.

Jennifer PIO DT

Sarah said...

Very pretty card Linda! Love the colors and DP. That little flower is too cute.
Thanks for joining us again at Unscripted Sketches.

Kelly said...

beautiful card, beautiful choice of colors! thanks for playing at US!

Liz said...

Great take on sketch and great card

Broni said...

Sweeeet! And I love your Fancy Tags!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Yep, I would say dots are circles too!! Love your card, it is so pretty :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful, and what a great way to use the nestie fancy tag, love it! Thank you for playing with Pile It On this week.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fabby card and I love multi challenged cards! Beth aka BR-T

Deanna said...

So pretty!

Thanks for playing!
Dee - Pile It On DT

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow this is really pretty Linda~ Thanks for playing alot with US this week!

Anonymous said...

Linda,
you sure made it count!!!! love it! plus I love brown and pink!

Thanks for playing w/ the Pile It On! this week!
-- dalis