Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Color Throwdown #61



This card is for Color Throwdown #61. The colors are olive, rose red, mustard, regal rose, and chocolate. I was not so sure about the colors but I gave it a try. Thursday I took a class on copic markers. I bought a half dozen markers and Spellbinders Borderablilies die called Lattice. I used one on this card. I really like these die cuts. The ovals are also by Spellbinders. The image is by Theresa Momber called Autumn Beauty. Theresa is on Gina K Senior Design Team. Her blog is Crafting The Web. If you haven’t been there you are missing a lot. She gives step by step directions for coloring with copic markers. The tutorials are fantastic. She is very gifted. The “Hi there” is from Bug me Anytime by Nina Brackett. That was punched out with a SU punch. The card stock is all SU.
Thanks for stopping and please let me know what you thing.


5 comments:

Stef H said...

wow! this is stunning! i am so glad i took a copics course too. amazing what you learn and how very easy it is - isn't it????

great job with the border-bilities too!

hugs,

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow! Love that border - great job!!!

Holly Young said...

Beautiful card and coloring Linda!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Linda!! What a gorgeous card - I can see you ahve been one busy lady since my last visit and I am going to have to come back and take a stroll through!! Love this - great use of the colours and that gorgeous image! Love the lattice! Thanks for sharing!! {{{hugs}}}

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, Linda! I love all the Spellbinders cut outs you used and you did a fabulous job with your Copic coloring.