Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Duble Duty



This card and scrapbook page are both made with a stamp set by Asela Hopkins called Framed Friends. The scrapbook challenge over at Stamp TV is called Double Duty. Gina’s challenge was to pick one of your favorite stamp sets and make both a scrapbook page and a card using the same set. I love this set of little animals. They are so much fun to color and they are the kind of image that just makes you smile. The layout for the card is the sketch from Unscripted Sketches this week. I really liked the sketch this week. The card stock is SU certainly celery and so saffron. I used Copic markers to color the images. The beautiful children in the pictures are my great niece and nephews.
Let me know what you think.

8 comments:

Stef H said...

oh that definitely makes you smile. it's fabulous. love that card and you are really good at scrapbooking! kudos to you, my friend!

hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda these two creations are gorgeous it was the colours that first took my eye then had a closer looker at the card and the page and you have done a perfect job they match so well. Well done

Hugs
Lorraine x

Holly Young said...

Both of these are adorable, but that page is just super sweet! Great job!

Liz said...

I love your take on the sketch this week such a cute card

Dawnll said...

How adorable these projects are, I love the animals you used for this sketch challenge.Thanks for playing along with US this week.

Alanna said...

Fun pieces of art. Great job on the Unscripted sketch. Thanks for playing.

Irit Shalom said...

WOW- I DID IT GREAT!! LOVE THE LO- ALSO THE CARD IS FOR OUR SKETCH- AND IT'S GREAT!!
NEVER TRIED THIS CHALLENGE OF CARD AND LO- I'LL DO IT SOME TIME.
THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH UNSCRIPTED THIS WEEK
IRIT- USS DT

Unknown said...

These are really pretty. I love the stamp set you used. Those framed animals are awesome! Great take on this weeks US sketch!