Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Five Challenges in One



This is a quick post before I go to school. I made this card yesterday for five challenges. It didn't take long. The stamps and gems are from Hero Arts. I shaded and colored a little with Copic markers. I use CM circle cutter to cut out the circles and a SU punch to punch out the images. The letters and rick rack were cut using my Cricut and Plantin School book. The card stock is SU Pumpkin Pie.
CPS 133: sketch
Pile It On: Colors Black, White and one other I picked orange
ABC: Die Cut Plantin School Book
Stamp Something: Favorite Embellishments I love little sticky gems
Stamp Simple: Halloween
Ok, like me know what you think. I am off to teach my little ones.

11 comments:

Stef H said...

i love it!

hugs,

Erin... said...

How stinkin cute is this!!!!!! What a fabulous idea! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Julie Leblanc said...

Cute and thanks for sharing and Playing at PIO.

Julie

Sarah said...

Too cute!

Sue Lelli said...

CUTE! A little kid would love this!

Helen said...

This is really fun!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Maureen said...

So cute! I really love that little Frankie stamp! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

bumblebee creations said...

this is soooo cute!

by. Amy Schultz said...

yeah! For halloween cards! perfect for this challenge :) Cute card!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a cute little idea. I love the peek a boo card. Way to rock the cps challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Brenda said...

Great card love the peak a boo. Thank you for playing with PIO this week.