Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Changes to my blog and a fun card

I have sat in a chair all day and played on my computer. I had 85 emails because I missed a day getting the internet working. It was a great way to spend a rainy day.
We are still at the cabin. My hubby has been busy all day doing this and that. He is fishing right now in the rain out in the boat. That man does love to fish. The fish have not been cooperating with him so far this weekend.
I don't really have materials here to make cards so I have been working on my blog. Did you see I added a tab? It really is fun to make changes. I would love to learn more about the codes.
I remembered that I didn't show you this card. I really love this one. The flip flops are cut from Life is a beach. I used real sandpaper for the sand and punched it out with my SU punch. I hope I didn't wreck it. I used a CB folder to emboss the flip flops. and the little stamp on the sand is from Raisin Boat. The thank you is from Hero Arts.
This card was for a dear, sweet friend who loves her flip flops and purple.
Let me know what you think.

Challenges this work for:
Cupcake Craft Challenge Summer Delights
Stampin for the Weekend Summer
Tuesday Taggers Textured
Alphabet Challenge F for Flowers
Order of the Opus Gluei Live's a Beach

Thanks for stopping,

12 comments:

LeAnne said...

Much better now, Linda! What a cute pair of flip flops! My DH went fishing today too....I thought he would be back waaay before this. Maybe he got lots & lots of fish!

Enfys said...

It's great Linda, punching through sandpaper probably sharpened your punch! Hope you are enjoying your holiday,
big hugs
En xx

Holly Young said...

Cute card! Hope you catch some fish soon!

Jana said...

I love these flip-flops. Makes me want to run to the beach and wiggle my toes in the sand. Thanks for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

Lori said...

Lovin' the look of your blog! It's fun to play, isn't it? This card is adorable! The embossing is perfect, it really makes the flip-flops realistic. The flower gems are sized just right!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fabulous card Linda! I adore the changes to you blog. You took a cute blog and made it even cuter!!! :)

Zoechaos said...

Hello there we have moved onto to all the blooms at TT now we change the theme every Tuesday so there will be another one in the morning! Enjoy the rest of your hols and thank you for joining us at TT.

Andrea M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh, this is lovely - thank you for joining us at the alphabet challenge. x

Di said...

How clever are you!! what a fab idea love it!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xxx

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute & sweet card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Gunn (Merete) said...

Flip flop are summer. Such a fun and happy card. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*