Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Curtain Call and Papertake Weekly

Hi, I made this card using Curtain-Call-Color-Challenge colors. The are red, white, blue and kraft. The challenge at Papertake Weekly is to use stitches. The stars and image are cut using A Child's Year Cricut cartridge. The ribbon is something I had. It was a quick and easy card and I love the way it turn out.
I have a few birthday cards to send out in July and I think this will work for that. I love the little image. It looks like it is blurry in the picture but that is because of the colors I think.

I am off to the grocery store and then I get to try some more challenges.
Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

cool silhouette! thanks for playing at the Curtain Call!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment! It's fun to hear from people. I made so many cards to send out to my friends, family and pen pals! It took forever! haha. My cat is Buddy and he is always in my stamping room! Have a great day.
Wanda

Lorraine A said...

lovely card :-) i love the silhouette image and the papers and colours are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge
luv
Lols x x

Marisa said...

Fun silhouette and I loved the striped ribbon. Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain call :D

Shelley said...

Great silhouette! Super paired up with the striped ribbon. I should pull out my Cricut for more than fonts! Thanks for joining the Curtain Call Crew this week!