Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another CDAC Progressive Card

Hi There, 
Here is another card I made with one of the free images from Crafter's Digital Art Center's Progressive Challenge. I love this image by Ellephantastic.


The sentiment is from My Creative Time set called Encouraging Quotes. When I chose to stay home with my sons, and then home schooled them, I would have been trilled to receive this card. It was a hard decision but I will never regret the time I spent with them.
The paper is from my scraps. The lace is from my lace haul.
I am entering this in the challenge at Sweet Stamps.com. The challenge there is to use Lace.


Thanks for stopping,
 

13 comments:

Dina said...

This is adorable Linda! hugs! Dina

Unknown said...

What an adorable image.. And it was free How cool is that. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.. That was so sweet..

Hugs, Linda

Darlene said...

Fabulous message you are putting out there on this card and I love the touch of lace! Well done!! Thanks for joining our challenge fun at CDAC!

Danni said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the message of your card. It's beautiful. :)

Curt in Indy said...

What a sweet card, and I love that sentiment. Your sons were very lucky to have you! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that stamp and the trim! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Dawnll said...

This is an adorable image...love how you are using your lace. So glad you could join us this week at sweet stamps,good Luck!

yyam said...

Such a sweet card Linda! Love the beautiful sentiment! :)

Sharon said...

It is a cute image Linda! And I love the sentiment you have added!

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable!! Such a sweet image and great sentiment together! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Sweet Stamps Challenge.

Helen Laurence said...

Lovely card with great details & embellies. Good luck with the challenge x

Jamie M. said...

Great use of the image very cute.
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE