Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday

Happy Saturday!
Time for another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday challenge. Today in honor of Labor Day here in the USA the challenge is Labor Day/Occupation. Your card, scrapbook page, or craft project should show something that depicts some kind of occupation. 
Our sponsor this week is the amazing Sassy Studio Designs. 
The winner this week will receive 4 digital images of their choosing.


School started last Thursday here in Wisconsin. I made this card for a friend to wish her a wonderful year and to thank her for her dedication to her students and community. 
The image is from  Sassy Studio Designs. The sentiment is from a set called "Back to School"  by Rupa Shevde. The paper is Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 and SU So Saffron.


This card also works for Sassy Studio Designs Back to School challenge over at Paper Craft Planet. If you get there today "Saturday" you can get in on there Friday Freebie. PLUSE The are having a huge party today, Saturday, to celebrate 400 followers at PCP. There are lots of free images. Go check it out.


I hope you will join us at SSDS this week. I look forward to seeing your creations.


Thanks for stopping,
 

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Linda - love the image you have used! It seems so funny to me that everyone is starting school in the US and here it is halfway through the school year!

Gram's Treasures said...

Hi Linda. I was the winner on last weeks challenge and would like to contact you with my info. Could you please email me at joyce_gramstreasures@yahoo.ca.
Thanks
Joyce xx

Kate said...

Adorable Card Linda. Awesome Image. I love this company, They have the most AWESOME images.

Hugs
Kate

Kathy said...

What a darling card. One of my fave SSD images. Your friend will love receiving this at the start of the new school year! Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet words!

ike said...

Fabulous card Linda and I love that sentiment.
Hugz
Ike xx

Anonymous said...

Great card Linda :)

tt.scraps said...

Love this!! :)

Sabrina said...

Great card, I am sure your friend will love it. And the sentiment is so true!