Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

Hi Everyone,
Saturday I am going to Las Vegas! I was OK about going until this morning when I found out that the biggest stamp store maybe in the world it there. Now I can't wait. You have to check this out. So instead of putting money in machines and coming home with nothing I will be putting my money in this store and coming home with some of my favorite thing. Hooray!!

Viva Las Vegastamps!
If you know of any other fun things to do or you are in the area please let me know!




Thanks for stopping, 

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Whoa, have fun! I have seen photos of that store....much safer than gambling!!! Never been to LV, have no desire to go, but you have a blast!

Sharon said...

Have a great time Linda! And I agree spending at the craft store is much wiser!!!

Kate said...

OMG Have fun Linda. I hope you have a great time. Shop away.

Angi Barrs said...

Wish I was going with you. Have fun!!! :)

tt.scraps said...

So what did you get???