Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Throwback Thursday

Hi Everyone,  
I am so happy with my order from My Creative Time. I had to make something right way. I checked The Throwback Thursday Challenge and saw that it was a Cricutless Challenge with the colors Green, Purple, Orange and Black. So this is what I made.


I used My Creative Time - Small Talk,  My Creative Time - Gift Card Holder.  The cat is from Petaloo.com. The paper is K&Company Kelly Panacci Halloween. Kitty has green eyes stickle eyes but they just didn't show up in the light when I took the picture. I got a little heavy with the black stickles on the right side but it is Halloween and messy makes it look scary. Right? Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it.


This is headed to a friend with a Starbucks gift card inside.


Have a wonderful day and remember to do something that you love.


Thanks for stopping,

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cuteeeeeeee! LOVING the cat! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Another cute project using Emma's GC die!! Great job!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Very cute, I love that cat! And your story makes perfect sense, as I thought you intentionally made the Stickles on the right side more prominent ;-)

Glora said...

Aw, your giftcard turned out so cute. These are perfect for Halloween gifts. Thanks so much for joining Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora