Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge

Hi Everyone,
I am back at the cabin in the cold, rain and no water. It really is quite cozy if you can believe that.
Today I have a card I made using one of the free digital images from the Crafters Digital Art Center.


I drew lines to color her coat. The sentiment is a SU one. I just didn't ink the brackets. I think she is one of a kind. LOL
Well I am off to help my hubby cut wood.
Have a great day!


Thanks for stopping,
 

6 comments:

Kate said...

Love it. Very creative of you making your very own pattern on her coat. It turned out really nice.

Have fun at the Cabin.

Hugs,
kate

Darlene said...

Great job of coloring this fun image!! LOVE that you made the coat a plaid vs solid!
Thanks for joining our progressive challenge fun at CDAC!

Darlene
CDAC Board

Sharon said...

Great card Linda - love that cute little image and you coat colouring looks great! Love the patterned paper too!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! I loveeeee the image and loving the papers you used! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracy said...

Such a cute card Linda.
I was making cards at our cottage last weekend, as well as splitting wood and piling it.

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable Linda. Love that image that you used. I've been trying to comment on your blog all week long. For some reason it kept timing out and wouldn't let me back on. I'm glad it's working today. Have a happy weekend. :)