Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge

Hi Everyone, 
This week at Tacky Tuesday the challenge is to use a dog cut from any Cricut cartridge or svg file and the word "woof or ruff" in you sentiment. I had so much fun making dog cards. I ended up making three. I am just going to show you one today. 
Here is the first using one of my favorite dogs from Disney's Mickey and Friends.


Woof is dog for "Hi, how are you?" The paper I used is  Basic Gray Max and Whiskers. The ribbon is SU. The sentiment is cut and then I went over it with some distress Stickles.


Thanks for stopping,

7 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL what a great "theme" - I love your card!

Jane Wetzel said...

love this image Linda- so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeee Pluto and loving the title work! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Glora said...

Awesome choice for your pup. I just LOVE Pluto!!!! Your card is perfect! Hugs- Glora

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely terrific Linda that image and the sentiment is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sara I. said...

Love how he pops from out of the ribbon!! Adorable card and thank you so much for leaving me the sweetest comment the other day on my blog - you brought a huge smile to my face!! xx

yyam said...

This is adorable Linda!!! Love the handcut title! And glitter! :)