Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Sassy Studio Design Card

Hi Everyone,
The card I have for you today is made from one of the free images from Sassy Studio Design. I made it for the challenge that was to use strips and poke a dots. I am just three weeks too late. They have a new challenge up on Thursdays and a free images on Friday at Paper Craft Planet. They have some really fun images.


I was really in a pink mood when I made this card. That was a week ago. Now I wish I would have made the computer red because Monday I got a new red MacBook Air. It is a very early birthday present. Hubby knocked my old one off a table by accident and the screen broke.  The cost to fix it was a lot. So we put the money toward a new one. I am amazed at the changes that have been made in these fun machines in just four years. They keep getting smaller and smaller and can do more and more.  The best part is I am going to take all the one to one classes I can to know what the heck I am doing with this pretty little machine.


Now, I am going to head over to SSD and see what the challenge is this week at Sassy Studio Design.


Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card Linda - love all the pink. This would be great for a teenager!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee the card!!! Loving the pink and the polka dots!! And yayyyyyyyyyyy for the early birthday present! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Dawnll said...

Love the Pink card for sure! Cute image and design.
Love the mask on your kitty-to cute

Kate said...

Aww Linda I love your card. She is so sassy in pink and polka dot.

BTW I loved what you did with your kitty so adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, I have just been looking at your new banner Linda, what fun. I love your card that image and colours are gorgeous, super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sabrina said...

Love this card! I love pink too, so it's perfect! Your layering is great too, it really makes the image pop.