Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stamp Scarp and Doodle Saturday!

Hi Everyone, Happy Saturday! It is time for another fun challenge at SSDS. This week the challenge is to use your favorite color or colors. I am so excited because our sponsor is one of my favorite crafters. 
 Emma from My Creative Time  is our sponsor and you could win this wonderful set.


Home Sewn
I have been following Emma for a long time and have learned sooooo much from her videos. She came out with her own stamps about a year ago and they are wonderful. She is so clever. I know you won't be disappointed with any of her stamps or dies.


Here is the card I made with my favorite colors.


I really love a lot of colors but I guess my number one color is red. The sentiment is from a My Creative Time set called This and That. I really believe it is important to "Laugh Everyday!"


Now get out your favorite color and join us at Stamp, Scarp and Doodle Saturday. First though, be sure to head over and check out the rest of the DTs projects for some wonderful inspirations.


I am looking for more sponsors for our SSDS challenges. So if any of you have a product and would like to sponsor us please just let me know.


Thanks for stopping,

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card Linda & love your favourite colours!!

LeAnne said...

These make me giggle! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeee the little berries! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

What a cute card.. Those berries are too cute.. Hope you are enjoying you weekend..

Hugs, Linda

June Houck said...

Berry sweet card, Linda :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Vivid colors used nicely. Thanks for sharing.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda this is both FAB and FUN, those little fruit faces are totally ACE and what a super design and gorgeous colours I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kate said...

This is so cute my friend. I love the PKS faces that you added.

Hugs,
Kate