Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge

Hi Everyone,
Well when you read this I will be in a 90+ degree classroom with no air helping a friend with her first grade class on their first day of school. YEA!!! LOL


Yesterday I was visiting Cardz TV and read about the changes they are making at their challenge blog Cricut Cardz. I don't remember if I ever participated in one of their challenges so I thought it is high time I do.
The challenge is called "Card Crazy."
You are to make a card using the card feature from any cartridge you'd like, using any colors, and any occasion you'd like. Pretty easy right? Lately I have been just crazy about cherries. I can't stop eating them. That motivated me to make this card with cherries. 


The cartridges I used are Ashlyn's Alphabet and Preserves. The paper was in my scrap bin so I can't tell you the name of the designer.


I hope you are having a Cherry Day!
Thanks for stopping,
 

7 comments:

Judy said...

Very pretty card! Love the paper!

Jeri said...

Super cute. I love the background paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz.

Susan said...

Hi Linda!

What a cute twist of words! This turned out very cute. That paper is adorbale and it goes so well with your idea. I have to catch up with your posts this past week as I haven't been on that much. It's amazing how much I've missed, yikes!

Susan

Karen Aicken said...

Fun card - I like the play on words. TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.blogpot.com

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous this one is
hugs June x

Sabrina said...

Very cute card and I agree about cherries, they are soooo good. Guess we better enjoy them as they will be out of season soon! I love the "Cherry Hello" sentiment.

Melissa said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining CCC!