Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another Dog Card

Hi Everyone,
Here is another card I made when I was making cards for the dog or woof challenge last week over at Tacky Tuesday.
Just a fun little easy hello card.
Well we head home from the cabin today. I can't wait to  have a long hot shower and sleep in my own bed but it sure was fun spending time with my friend. We talked and went to antique stores and laughed a lot. All things that are good for the spirit. 
Have a wonderful day and...
Thanks for stopping, 

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh so cute!!! Wonderful little dog! Gorgeous card Linda.

June Houck said...

Adorable! I love the monochromatic color scheme!!!

ike said...

aaawwww such a cute hound - love this card :-)
Hugz
Ike xxx

Kate said...

Such a cute card. I just love the paper you used. Glad you had fun with your buddy.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafty Math Chick said...

I am a HUGE dog lover, and I think this is adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Sooooooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeee that doggy! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Casey Wright said...

Awe! What a sweet card - love it!

yyam said...

Awww...this is adorable! Love the shades of brown! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Awww this doggy is so super cute. :)