Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another Good Bye

Today I have to say good bye to another wonderful group of ladies. My By LORi Design team term ends today. I am very sad to say good bye to this wonderful group of talented ladies.  I have really enjoyed working with Lori's wonderful little Lollipop children and the adorable Puddle Jumpers. Thank you Lori!
I create this card using Lollipop Amy to say good bye.

The paper is Cosmos Cricket. I punched out the letters for the sentiment. The ribbon is some seam binding that I dyed.

Big Hugs to all the amazing designers at BLD. I will be visiting, joining in on challenges, and going on your hops.  I encourage all my wonderful followers to head over to BLD and take a look at Lori's wonderful stamps. The new June images will be out soon so make sure you check them out.


Thanks for stopping,

8 comments:

Kate said...

They will definitely miss you.

Great card like Always Linda.

Hugs
Kate

LeAnne said...

So sweet---I have that paper but haven't used it yet!!! I know you had fun with Lori, but I am sure you will still be playing along!

Sara I. said...

Yummy papers and love how you created the sentiment!! I'm sure you will be missed!

Anonymous said...

Love the papers and the image is just too cute. And as usual your coloring is perfect. Thanks for sharing and I'm sure you will be missed on the Lori design team.

Dawnll said...

This is so adorable sweetie!
It is hard to say good bye sometimes isn't it?
blessings to you, Dawn ll

June Houck said...

This is so adorable! I adore EVERYTHING about your card. Your presence will be missed at By LORi DT!

Andrea6760 said...

Linda,

What a beautiful card, but such a sad occasion. You will be missed at the BLD DT. I will keep following you and look forward to your next adventure!
*Hugs*
~Andrea

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute. love what you did with those letters.