Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday, April 13th, 2009

Hi Everyone,
I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day! I sure did. One of my sons came and helped me all day. We cleaned a rock garden, tilled an planted a garden, he leaned my eavestrough, moved the compost bin, and we are working on a badge for my blog. I couldn't have been happer. I an tired and sore today but it feels great.
OK I have some things to tell you and show you.
It is day three of the SP & Company Blog Hop.
Today you will meet the very talented
 And make sure you are checking in at SP & Company each day.
I have been working on lot of projects this weekend because my hubby was gone fishing. I was up until 1:30 last night and up at 6:30. Be sure to stop back and see what I have been up to.
I had some company while I worked. Max doesn't always stay around when I carfting but when I am up late he wants to know why.
"What are you doing now?"
"Why are you still up?"
"You really need to put things away as you go, mom!"


Have a great day.
Thanks for stopping,

10 comments:

LeAnne said...

It sounds as if you had a wonderful day! And I know what you mean about staying up late when DH is gone!!!! Thank goodness my Pumpkin doesn't get on my desk, she'd be saying the same thing as Max!!!! LOL!

Kate said...

LOL. It really does look like that's what he was thinking

Nati Tristan said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I agree! That truly does look what he is thinking! lol! Love it!

Danni said...

this made me giggle!! :)

Magento Themes said...

Wow..great pictures!!! This cat is looking beautiful and funny. Those comments over the cat are really fun.. What this cute one was searching?..
Thanks for this great post.

AndreaA said...

this is a very pretty cat, but when we had cats they would have had my desk cleaned off in 5 minute flat.
so your kitty must be a very good kitty!!

Susan said...

I love your helper! Can't wait to see what the two of you have been up to!

Patty said...

Beautiful cat Linda! They are sooo nosy aren't they?! :) Our cats get locked up at night as we have a naughty one. The dog can't stand it when I stay up late. He lays under my table and just makes loud sighs.

Anonymous said...

ooo you have a helper too !


My cats all (5 of them) sit outside the studio window & let me know what they think of what im working on.

Dread to think of the mess they'd get up to if they were allowed in the studio lol


Aj.

Angi Barrs said...

LOL Love this post. I can tell he is a character. :)