Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

BY LORi Designs

Hi Everyone,
Hubby has been gone all day and I stayed in my craft room and played. It was so much fun. I want to show you a card I made using a By LORi design image called Birthday Owen.
He is colored with Copic markers  and layered on some Scalloped squares. I tied a little bakers twin around one corner. The base card was embossed with the Happy Birthday CB folder.
OK I am off to finish up a few more things before DH gets home. Wow it is 7:30 and it is getting dark. That man will fish until the stars come out. He really loves it.  I do too but it is still a little to cold for me to stay outside for 15 hours.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

He is cute as can be- such great layers.
Isn't it great to have a day to play?
Especially with this crazy weather.
blessings to you,hope you come and join my de-stash swap Dawn ll

Nati Tristan said...

I would really like to try copic markers!