Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wax Fruit Company

Wow, Arielle has been creating some amazing images over at Wax Fruit Company! I just love this new set call "Just the Car."
Three more friends I taught with are retiring. I thought this would be a perfect card.  I added the sentiments, "Happy Retirement and Enjoy the ride." All you need to do is make a text box. The back ground paper is a TH embossing folder. I used Clean and Simple sketch 142 for my lay out.  I love this sketch.

Arielle has a wonderful challenge over at Crafters Digital Art Center if you are a FB users

If you do, this is for you!1 - Please use ANY WFCo. image in ANY current challenges out there.
2 - Link to WFCo.'s blog/shop in your blog/gallery post.

3 - Post your project (& link to it) on the Wax Fruit Company FB page.
Today through May 31st,2011, at midnight, for each new challenge card you post to the FB page, you will be entered into the drawing. The winner will receive EVERY new image released for the entire month of June! That will be no less than 12 images (but probably lots more)!!!

First you might want to sign up for the Wax Fruit Company Group over at  Crafters Digital Art Center.

I am headed to FB. I hope to see you there too.

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card! I bought the same image from Arielle just have played with it yet but you might have inspired me to print it out and get to coloring.

Sharon said...

Great card Linda!

LeAnne said...

I love this! I have an image colored, but not finished yet! CUTE!

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love the flower.

Kate said...

Great Card. I love the stamp and embossing folder you used.

Hugs
Kate