Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rolodex Swap

Hi Everyone.
I am in a Rolodex swap with Laurel at http://paperandscissorsrock-laurel.blogspot.com/ and 15 other creative ladies. I wanted to share with you the cards that I made. This is a fun swap. I would love to have a Rolodex card from all of you. I can't wait to see what Laurel sends me. I won't get to see until after June 30th. I was so excited I had to get right to work.
Here is what they looks like.
I used Tim Coffey's Cottage Garden paper. It is so beautiful I bought two pads. One is two sided and the other is one sided paper. I even bought some of the embellishments. The flower are so amazing. I just love this collection.

Here is what I did. I hope you like them.





Thanks for stopping,

1 comment:

Kate said...

Really Pretty Linda TFS

Hugs
Kate