Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BY LORi Designs May Release

Hi Welcome to my blog,
Today BLD is featuring, "Lollipop Sisters." They are adorable! It makes me think of  growing up with my sister. She always got the outfit in blue and I got one in red. She is a lot taller than me too.  She is 5'8" and I am on my tip toes trying to be 5'3". 
I used purple on this little girl to go with the DP instead of red.



This is the same card with the light a different directions. You can see the liquid glass I added on this one but the colors are better in the first one.


I followed Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #117 for my card. 
The paper was all from my scraps but I know the DP is Karen Foster. I tried a 3.25 X 6.5 card like Karen at SSSC. I like it I don't think I ever did one that size before.  I added a paper doily, some rickrack and some flowers.

Now head over to By LORi Design to see what the other VERY talented DTs have for you.
 
Thanks for stopping,

7 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Oh that's so cute!

Kate said...

I seriously need to get these images. So Cute. I love your card.
Kate

Dawnll said...

These are so cute!
Funny the things we remember from childhood.
Hope you come and join my de-stash swap going on now
blessings to you, Dawn ll

LeAnne said...

LOL! Cute card---my two sisters and I always wanted to dress alike but my mom wouldn't let us! She probably couldn't afford to buy all three of us dresses at the same time! Love the sketch too!

Danni said...

Such an adorable card!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda I love these two super cards what great colours and image I love that lace and the flowers you have done a fabulous job with these two.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Patty said...

These cards are so adorable Linda!