Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SP and Company

Hi Everyone, Have you checked out the new release at SP and Company there are some wonderful new stamps.
One of my favorites is the Round Sentiment I. I used it on this card.
Can you see were I used the Round Sentiment? It fits perfect around the button from the Tim Holtz Sewing Room die. I added a bit of vintage lace, some old buttons, and string. I did a little stitching with a pen around the edge.

Head over to SP and Company and check out all the new goodies.

Thanks for stopping,

14 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

WoW Linda,

This is so sweet!!! I love it..I cant wait to get that stamp :o)

Nati Tristan said...

That's so adorable! I love how you added the lace to it!

Kate said...

Linda like always your card is amazing.

Hugs
Kate

Patricia Chalas said...

Linda your card is very cute!!

Emily said...

Very sweet Linda!

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful vintage card. Every little accent looks perfect on there.

Hugs,
Samantha

{Chrissie} said...

Linda, this is so fun! I just love the vintage feel!!!

Stephanie said...

As always, Linda, your projects are wonderful! I absolutely love this one! Great job!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I really like your faux stitching...cute!

Anonymous said...

Linda your card is so cute.. love all the ideas on this stamp set.. cant wait to get it..

tfs..

ivette

Docerela said...

Love the card combo with the lace. You did a great job.!

Catarina (Docerela)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Linda !


Aj.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Linda !


Aj.

Tenny Kusuma said...

Pretty card Linda. Love it!! Now I want the TH dies. TFS :D