Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BY LORi Designs

Hi Everyone,
Today I have two cute cards for you with Lori's Lollipop Bear.  This is just the sweetest image.
This image made me think of the Bing Crosby song Teddy Bear's Picnic. I just love that song. I want to have the song play when you opened my blog but I couldn't. 
If you click Here you can here the song.





It is so cute. Do you believe they don't have it in iTunes?
My sister has a book with a record of Teddy Bear's Picnic. I am sending her this card.  

 Here is the second card I made.

By LORi Design images are so much fun to work with.
Now head over to BLD and see that the rest of the Design Team has for you.

Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Kate said...

Linda so Cute! Your sister is going to love this card.

Hugs
Kate

Dawnll said...

Both of these are cute as can be! How fun sweetie
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Nati Tristan said...

What a cute little card!

Jennifer said...

VERY CUTE cards!! Love the cute little song too! (=

Angi Barrs said...

Soooo super cute. Love that tree. :)