Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

BY LORi Designs

Oh I am so excited. I have a new release from By LORi Design and  I made it for a challenge. It seems like forever since I have posted a card for a challenge. The  By LORi Designs image is called Lollipop Amy. The challenge is Color Throwdown #141.
Here are the colors this week.  
And here is Amy..

 Oh my, the colors in this photo don't look so good.


(( Edited 5/16)) A good friend told me to edit my picture by making it brighter in my editing program. I think this one is much better

 The base card and the button are SU rose red but you wouldn't know it from this picture. But isn't Lollipop Amy adorable? I just love Lori's little people. I colored her with copic markers and I uses some more of that vintage rick rack at the bottom of the card.
Be sure to check out all the new releases at By LORi Design. You are going to love them.

Thanks for stopping,

9 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

She is definitely a cutie! You really worked those copic markers well!

Danni said...

How super cute!!

Kate said...

love this image you colored her nicely.

hugs
kate

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww Amy is super adorable. Love it. :)

June Houck said...

This is precious! I am not familiar with that stamp line. So cute. I love yellow and blue together. Your yellow is so warm and buttery AND embossed! Great card.

ike said...

Super cute card - the little image is soooo sweet.
Freebie Friday.... I will be giving away a freebie digi every week. This week went to pot due to Blogger crash, but it's up now - Freebie Monday hahaha :-D
Hugz
Ike xx

LeAnne said...

This is as sweet as can be!

dpkennedy said...

Aw, how cute! Lovely little girl and lovely card! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

Uhooi said...

Waw, this card is very cute, nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com