Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BY LORi Designs May Release

Have you been over to By LORi Designs to see the new releases?
I got to play with Puddle Jumper School Time Landon isn't he adorable?
I thought this would be a wonderful card to give a teacher at the end of the school year.  The charm is off of an old teacher dress of mine and the rick rack is some I got at an antique store. It really is cool. I haven't seen anythng like it before. I love finding new goodies to add to my cards. Really with a BLD image you don't need much more.
Now head over to BLD and and meet Puddle Jumper Sunday Best Landon

Thanks for stopping,

10 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That is so darling! I love it!

Scrappychick said...

He's so cute! Love how the trim matches his sweater :)

kim.scrapper said...

That card would be perfect for a thank you card for a teacher, adorable.

Anonymous said...

Cute card, that little guy is adorable. Fantastic coloring and I love the school house charm. Thanks for sharing.

Sara I. said...

Lovin' those papers and his adorable outfit! Great card :D

Magento Themes said...

Lovely card!!! This is just darling.. I just love this card. This colors are nice and the little boy is looking cute and charm. Thanks for this great post.

Uhooi said...

This card is good and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love that charm. :)

VICTORIA said...

wow what a great card Linda and I love the charm. :)Victoria

Curt in Indy said...

Super cute and yes, it is perfect for a teacher! I love that you used the charm from an old dress of yours. I've always loved fun recycling! Wonderful card! Best, Curt