Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

SP and Company

Happy Sunday,
I have another SP and Company card for you. I just love this digi image called "Pretty Lady"
I  think she looks like she is try to  think what to have for dinner. That is the hardest part of cooking for me. Thinking of what to have. The menu board was created using "Scallops and Lines Stamp Set." The word is from a set from Crafty Secrets, I think. I really wanted to make a red and black card today and I am happy with how this one turned out.

Check out the SP & Company store to see all the wonderful stamps.

Challenge this work for:

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping,

12 comments:

June Houck said...

Linda, this is terrific! You should link this to Scrappin' Chics! Perfect :)

http://scrappinchicschallenge.blogspot.com/

Just A Pac Rat said...

Pretty card but except for a dinner invite, what would you use it for. I just can't think this morning, LOL! TFS

circlebenterprises.com

Sara I. said...

Simply LOVE the image and what you've done with it - I agree, figuring out what to have for dinner is the worst part!!! Beautiful card Linda - you've done a great job on it!

Nati Tristan said...

I agree. The hardest part for me is to think up something for dinner.

LeAnne said...

Haha!! The age-old question, "What's for dinner!" LOVE this retro card!

Dawnll said...

Love this retro looking card-such a fun thought, whats for dinner!
Hope you come and join my de-stash swap going on now

blessings to you, Dawn ll

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Linda she is Perfect. I love it!

Hugs
Kate

Kimmarie Baker said...

I am tired of thinking up dinner menus. I feel like we eat the same things week after week. I feel like the mom on your card. lol Love the red, black and white and the stamp "menu". I even think it would make a nice Thanksgiving card. but that's just me. lol Thanks for playing with us at SCB.

amie said...

wow i LOVE this digi stamp from one of my fav companys!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Thanks for playing along at scrappin chics!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! This is just awesome!

Thanks for linking up with us!

Becky