Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

SP and Company Blog Hop

 Happy Saturday and National Scrapbooking Day! 
We have a fun blog hop for you at SP & Company.  You will meet our new Design Team and get to see all the new SP & Company new stamps that will be released on the 11th of May. The blog hop is from the 7th through the 10th with the winners being announced on the 11th. Check in each day at SP and Company  because there will be new projects, new stamps, and new giveaways EACH day!!!

I am first on the list and I have a wonderful set to share with you. 
 
Here is the card I made.


I also used Mix 'n Match Sentiments: Holidays for the  Father's Day and Hey, Mister! Digital for the hat, mustache and tie.  The background paper is Graphic 45. I stamped the circle sentiment in Crumb Cake and Father's Day in Chocolate Chip. This was a fun card to make. I love the vintage look. The base is light blue with a dark blue layer next.

Now you are off to faboulus Patty Chalas' blog, "Mis Ideas Creaciones."

Check into SP and Company to get the new list of DT to visit each day. Here is the list for today.

                        Linda that's me, you are here
Patty
Chrissie
Emily

Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping,

27 comments:

Emily said...

Fabulous!!

Dawnll said...

Love this vintage card- yummy papers and image!
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Nanette said...

I like the vintage look also...TFS!

RobinH said...

love the vintage paper you chose, it works so well with the images

{Chrissie} said...

Linda, what an awesome card! I love the vintage look!

Angi Barrs said...

So perfect for Father's Day. Love the chocolate color.

Susan said...

I love your vintage card, and I love that stamp set!

Kate said...

Beautiful Card Linda. Love it.

Kate

Conley Family said...

I love this card! It's perfect for father's day!

Gracie's Blog said...

Love it!!! I need to make more cards! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Mary Jean said...

wonderful!!!

Mary Jean said...

wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

Love it! I always have trouble making "manly" cards

amie said...

wow this is FAB !!!!!!!!

Amber Sheaves said...

Nice! I'm always looking for more ideas for masculine cards! I love rthe moustache too!

jengd said...

Love this card- fun and classy all at the same time.

Stephanie said...

Love this card Linda! Great job as always!

Misty Olsen said...

What a cute Card!!! I love it

Patricia Chalas said...

That is a great card for Father;s day!!
very cute and funny at the same time

Kimberly said...

Very Cute! Love the card. Thanks so much for sharing!

qaaf10 said...

Very cute and a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Linda your card is adorable.. I love it... I think I made copy some details from this card..

Ivette

Debi said...

new follower here.. TFS..

Have a wonderful day
Debi in NorCal
tinkzilla63@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!! new follower!

www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com

Tenny Kusuma said...

Stunning!! A beautiful Fathers Day Card. TFS

Terrie said...

Love the vintage look .. beautiful card!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the masculine look!