Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday

Happy Saturday Everyone,
 Regina has asked me to take over the challenge for a while. Her family needs her right now. Please keep her family in your prayers.
"Sending prayers and support your way, Regina."
I am busy contacting sponsors and trying to line up some prizes for our challenge.  We haven't had a sponsor or a prize in a while.  So this week I will sponsor our challenge. The winner will receive a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder  called Moroccan Screen.
This week we have a wonderful sketch created by our very own Suzanne from My Crafty Corner.


I used the adorable By LORi Design image Lollipop Amy. She will be featured on Tuesday 5/31  at By LORi Design.
The flowers are some cloth ones that I made. The lining is punched with a MS board punch. You can see the lining peeking out. I tucked a little tag under the bow. I cut Amy out using a Nestiblites die called Beaded Oval. Before I took it out of the die-cut  I inked the "beads ." the ribbon is from SU.

I hope you will join us this week. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Love how you have "portrayed" the sketch Linda! Good luck with "running" the challenges and prayers to Regina!

SiskiyouSue said...

Very pretty. Interesting sketch to work with.

Just A Pac Rat said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! TFS

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

ike said...

SUPER card - I love that little image.
Hugz
Ike xx

LeAnne said...

Nice card, and nice of you to take over! Your flowers are lovely!

Kate said...

Lovely Card like always Linda.

Hugs
Kate