Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday

Hi Everyone we have a wonderful challenge for you this week at  Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturday. Our theme is a military theme (ex..thank you, bday, get well card for soldier/veteran, simply a card with a military image on it or anything else that comes to mind) Remember it can be a card, scrapbook page or maybe a decorations you are making for Memorial Day.

I made two cards using a SU stamp. One I colored and one I didn't. They look so different and I am happy with the way they turn out.



The second card I used SP and Company Round Sentiments I stamp set.

 You have until next Friday to to link up your project. I hope you will join us and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for stopping,

7 comments:

June Houck said...

These are EXCELLENT! These are the best Hero cards I have ever seen. Fantastic, Linda.

Dawnll said...

Linda these are both wonderful cards- such a great job sweetie
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Nati Tristan said...

These are stunning! What gorgeous cards! Do touching!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I Linda! Your cards are wonderful! I've borrowed this set from a friend but it's still waiting for me... :)

Thanks for visiting my blog on the We Love Our Heroes blog hop. You asked about Operation Write Home and where to send your cards. Here's a link to the OWH mailroom: http://operationwritehome.org/mailroom.html

You'll find the addresses for our shippers there. I'm happy you were inspired to join us in sending cards to the troops. I also hope you'll join us on the OWH Stars & Stripes blog for challenges, tutorials and fun. Here's a link for that: http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/

Hugs, Jan

ike said...

Fabulous cards Linda. I love that sepia image best. They are just brilliant.
Hugz
Ike xx

Kate said...

I love the Cards
TFS

Hugs
Kate

The Mama Monkey said...

They are both so wonderful!! I love your coloring on the one that is colored in!