Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge #5

This week at Christmas Card Challenge #5 the challenge it to make a Thank You card. What a great idea because we all need those for the gifts we receive. Thanks for the great challenge ladies!

Here is my card.



Both stamps are SU stamps. I used copic markers to color the image. The paper is from a 2008 DCWV stack and I added a snowflake grommet in the center of one of the snowflakes. The ribbon is some I got at the drug store from the Christmas section.


Wow I had two orders this morning. Thanks Ike and Susan. I will get them out soon. 


Remember if you see any cuts on my blog that you would like me to cut for you just asked.


Thanks for stopping,

10 comments:

Kate said...

Very Nice. I love your new header too.

Hugs,
Kate

Sharon said...

Beautiful card - love the snowmen image and the "bow" really sets it all off!!

susan said...

WOW! A blast from my past! LOL! I have that set, too! Really cute card there, Linda. I love the paper, too. I better get out some old rubber stamps before I forget that I have them. Hehehe!

Thanks for the order and I will check out the cartridges soon.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING those snowmen! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Dawnll said...

How fun and great to be ahead for next year.
Happy New Year sweetie

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Linda -- Happy New Year!!!

Wow, your card is too sweet!!! I love it!

June Houck said...

Sweet thank you card, Linda. Wahoo on two sales already :)

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this is an adorable card. I don't remember seeing this cute stamp in the catalogue.
Good luck on my give away :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda, loving the new header, a great look, and what a super card, loving the background to that fabulous, happy snowman family a super, super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Alanna said...

Super cute card. I love that snowman family. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.