Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Secret Valentine Box

Wow it is already Tuesday. I really wanted to try to post every day but I don't see that happening. LOL I don't know how you all do that.
Yesterday I spent the whole day in my craft room. I organized, worked on an order and two swaps I want to get in the mail.
What I have to show you today is one of my swap projects. This is the box I made for my Secret Valentine. This is a swap going on over at A Little SCRAP OF HEAVEN
Would you like to see what I put in the box?
You can see it all in my video.





Thanks for stopping,

8 comments:

Kate said...

OMG The box is so pretty. I love it. I even love what is inside.

Hugs,
Kate

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! I am IN LOVE with this!! That is my fave Graphic 45 line! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Oh my word Linda! This is ever so pretty! Love your gorgeous flower arrangement, too, fantastic creation!!

June Houck said...

Ooooof, cool! I have that OUAS G45 paper, but I don't quite know what to do with it. Your box is beautiful inspiration. Fab lInda creation...again!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow so beautifully you have decorated the box
Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog

Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

kim.scrapper said...

Linda, that box is stunning and I know you secret valentine will love it. Off to watch the video, Hugz

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Linda- THIS is gorgeous...love everything about it :)

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Linda this is absolutely beautiful, wow, what a stunning design, this is fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x