Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge

The weekly Christmas Card Challenge this week ( Week #8 )is Coloring.
I used the sketch  and a Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Things to create my card. I love coloring these little cuties. My Copic marker was starting to run out so I just order more ink. I love that you can refill them.

Here is the inside.

I hope to post more beads tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who responded to the first set. Next will be the flower beads.

Have a great crafty day!
 

12 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is a darling card Linda! I love how you decorated the inside as well. Wonderful little jeweled holly sprigs you have used! Your coloring is amazing!

kim.scrapper said...

Beautiful card Linda, love those images...definately on my must have list to get some, tfs

Cyndi said...

beautiful card! love the image and the details!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo adorable! I loveeee all the holly! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Alanna said...

What a darling card. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

LeAnne said...

SOOOO cute! I love this--inside & out!

confined space retrieval equipment said...

This is a great challenge for everyone and i like that pictures which is put by you in your challenge. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge

pat said...

Super cute card. thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Brigitte said...

What a cute card and such a sweet image!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Candace said...

Beautiful! I love that image! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Linda this is one darling card, I so love that image and what a gorgeous design this is top notch
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute.
Those images are just so adorable.
Wow you sure love to colour, I haven't had to refill any markers yet....you know I will have to now because I said it though ;)