Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge


Happy Saturday!  It's time for a fun challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle. Our challenge this week is called Have a Heart.
Our sponsor is Delicious Doodles and you could win four of her wonderful images.

Here is my card.
I copied a Christmas card I got from my friend Kate for my design. You can see it Here.  It is a Spring Fold Card which is a fun fold. For the tutorial go Here.  The little kitty pops up and is on a wobble.
 He is called Valentine Kitty.
I hope you will join us at SSDS for our challenge this week.

Did you check out the DT call? You have until Thursday to send in your information. You can read all about it Here 

Thanks for stopping and have a great weekend!
 

11 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Awww love that sweet little face! Love this!

NanaConnie said...

Love this card -- what a fabulous kitten image! Just read that I'm the winner for last week at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays and wasn't sure how to e-mail you but thought I'd try this way by leaving a comment. How exciting!! :-D
NanaConnie

Denise Price said...

Awwwww! That is so very sweet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeee that kitty and the doily! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sharon said...

Linda this is a super gorgeous card!!!!! Oh it's just so cute!!

Jane Wetzel said...

adorable Linda :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a fun Valentine!

Tracy said...

Oh Linda this card is the cutest. I have to check out the tutorial :)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

That is darling Linda!

Kate said...

That is just so Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww this is sooo cute Linda, I love the spring fold card and this one is gorgeous, I love the paper and that image is great.
hugs
Lorraine x