Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Shop

Hi Everyone,
I am going to try something new for the new year. I am going to have a little shop here on my blog. I want to try to earn a little money to help pay for all my crafting needs. LOL I hope that my little shop will help you as well. You see I have lots of Cricut Cartridges and dies. So if you only need a few you can get them from me instead of making a huge investment like I did. 
If you look at the tabs at the top you will see one called Shop. That is were you will find what I have for sale. If you open the tab Cricut in the House you will see the names of all the cartridges I have. I can cut anything from one of those cartridges pretty much any size up to 12 inches. 
Here is what I have in the shop to start with.







You can find all the prices in the Shop.


Here is a video of these items and the Valentine Hanging Charm I made for the swap I am in over at Creating a Crafty Live.










Thanks for stopping,

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Good luck with your "Shop" Linda - I don't have a cutting machine so I may need something!!!!

ike said...

Awesome - I left a comment in the shop too. Email on way :-) xxx

susan said...

Great idea! Good Luck with the shop! I am off to check it out now. Happy New year!

Kate said...

Nice Good Luck on your shop my Friend. Love the Charm.

Hugs,
Kate

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats on your shop Linda. Happy New Year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great idea!! I only have a few cartridges... so I will have to keep your shop in mind! :):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

Wow, I did not know that Hero Arts had dies and coordinating stamps. Both ladies are lovely. Your charm is wonderful. Your card tag is wonderfully vintage.

Those Tim pillow boxes are perfect. I purchased that pad of 12x12 at Michaels on clearance months ago, but I haven't been able to do anything with it. Your pillow boxes are a terrific way to use it. Cute bell cards!!!

Best of luck with your sales :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda this is fantastic what a brilliant way to earn a little of extra cash, the items you are selling look gorgeous. I wish you so much luck in this new little venture.
Hugs
Lorraine x