Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge

Happy Saturday! 
It is time for another challenge at SSDS. The challenge this week is titled, Winter Birds. Our wonderful sponsor is IKE from Ike's Art. The winner can win 5 digis from her store.
I used this adorable bird she created just for our challenge. I got out my bird book and tried to color him like a Black-capped Chickadee.
Here is a video to show you how I created this card.




So do you love working with digi images? SSDS is having a DT call you can check it out here


I hope you will join us at SSDS this week for our challenge. I love birds and look forward to seeing all your creations.


Have a wonderful weekend,


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Linda! I loveeeeee the bird and the pine cone!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

susan said...

Great card! I love that little bird and the pine cone is terrific! Now to go watch your video!

Dawnll said...

Love the bird and pine cone layers...how funny you got out a book to color, I thought I was the only one that looks up animals when coloring...lol

Kate said...

That is pretty. I love how you added the branch.

Hugs,
Kate

June Houck said...

Oh, yum! I love that pine cone cut! Gorgeous card.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do like this card a lot Linda that little bird is gorgeous what lovely colours and design, really back to nature look to this one which I just love, fab colours and design.
hugs
Lorraine x

Angi Barrs said...

Love that little birdie. Gorgeous design.

ike said...

FABULUSSS Linda. I loved the video of you making this. He looks awesome with your cricut branches. Super card. Thank you for having me to Sponsor. I have put a Post on my Blog about the DT Call and this Challenge and given them a FREE birdie too, so they might come and play :-D
Hugz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx